When the eyebrows start to sag, becoming heavier, forehead muscles are used to lift the eyebrows when opening the eyes. After an incision is made on the inside of the hairline, an endoscope is used to locate the exact position of the nerves and muscles. The muscles that create the creases in the forehead are then removed and the soft tissue in the forehead is pulled upwards and fixed to the bone.
Forehead Lift Surgical Procedure
Forehead Lift Characteristics
What is Endotine ?
After cutting about 5 layers in the sideburn area and just in front of the ear, detach and lift the subcutaneous fat layer starting from the muscle layer. Tie the SMAS muscle layer with string and pull. Pull the skin upwards and remove the remaining skin and then suture the incisions.
Forehead Lift Demographic
- For those wanting to improve wrinkles overall on the upper face
- In the case where the space between the eyes and eyebrows is narrow
- When there is an excess amount of fat in the eye lid
- For those wanting to improve forehead wrinkles
- For those wanting to improve sagging eyebrows or eyelids
- When the eyebrows need to be used to open the eyes by raising them sharply