A nose Surgery (technically called a rhinoplasty) is surgery on the nose to change its shape or improve its function.
Nose surgery refers to any surgical procedure (rhinoplasty, septoplasty, etc.) that enhances facial harmony and the proportions of the nose. Nose Surgery Korea can also correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects in the nose. MINE Clinic is one of the leading clinics for Nose Surgery in Korea.For better demonstration, nose surgery before and after can be looked through.
MINE PLASTIC SURGERY
Candidate For Korean Nose Surgery
- Have a nose that he or she feels is too large or too small in comparison with other facial features
- Have a bump on the bridge of the nose
- Have a wide nose
- Have a nasal tip that droops, protrudes, or is enlarged
- Have a bulbous tip
- Have nostrils that are excessively flared or pinched
- Have a nose that is crooked or off-center
- Have been injured so that the nose is asymmetrical
- Have problems breathing due to irregularities with internal nose structure (i.e. a for deviated septum or related problems nose surgery korea is ideal)
Korean Nose Surgery Before And After
- Nose surgery: The nose is perceived as one of the most prominent features used to determine the attractiveness, or in some cases the unattractiveness, of a person. A tall and high nose can improve the overall impression of a person’s look. Unfortunately, most Asians have a flatter, less defined nose bridge than Caucasians so it’s not surprising that Korean rhinoplasty has become one of the most popular cosmetic procedures in Asia today. As Seoul TouchUp has experienced, nose surgery is perhaps the most sophisticated surgery of all. It has to take account of a lot of factors such as the length of the nose bridge, the width of the nostrils and the shape of your jaw and cheeks. Korean rhinoplasty is mostly developed for increasing the height of nose bridge and lifting the tip, because of their inherited flat nose. If you are an Asian and wish to have a taller nose with more definition, there is no better place in the world than South Korea that can perform your rhinoplasty. It doesn't mean that having a high nose is always attractive. It has to go in harmony with the shape of your and face.
- CHOSING BEST SURGEON IN KOREA: Rhinoplasty is perhaps the most coveted surgery in South Korea, next to eyelid surgery. (Check plastic surgery trends in Korea) Because of its popularity and doctors' experience in it, you can find many excellent rhinoplasty specialists in Korea. It is good to note that no matter where you choose to have your nose surgery in Korea, the main focus of Korean plastic surgeons will be on making your surgery results as natural as possible. Nose Bridge Augmentation, for example, involves the use of an implant.
- TYPES OF NOSE SURGERY: Nose lift in South Korea can be divided into two parts - Nose bridge augmentation and nose tip augmentation (or nose tip plasty). Augmentation is a term that describes "lifting up" flat parts, so when you read the term, you can expect some part of your body is getting higher or bigger. In South Korea, the two nose lifting methods (Nose Bridge Augmentation & Nose Tip Augmentation) are usually performed together to maximize harmony. It would be essential to understand the difference between the two because in other developing Asian countries, the doctor might not fully inform the differences and use implants recklessly. Nose Lift or nose augmentation is perhaps the most popular nose surgery in Korea, and dozens of surgeries are operated at clinics in South Korea, almost on a daily basis.
- COST OF NOSE SURGERY: USD$4000-$6000 : the cost might vary depending on the surgery method and the shape of the nose